4/17/10

25 Things you didn't know about Hilary Duff

Actress/Singer/Clothing Designer Hilary Duff has been doing alot of promoting for her brand new movie "Beauty and the Briefcase" which premires tomorrow night (sunday night) at 8:ooEst on ABC Family.
The 22-year-old Beauty and the Briefcase actress recently shared 25 things you probably don’t know about her via Us Weekly.

25 Things You Don’t Know About Hilary Duff
1. I hate bell peppers with a passion. Green, yellow, red, cooked, raw, even as a garnish!
2. I speak gibberish fluently.
3. I watched the movie The Holiday nine times last Christmas.
4. My mom used M&M’s to potty-train me.
5. I wish I could remember more of my dreams.
6. My favorite piece of art is Red Poppy by Georgia O’Keeffe.
7. I am bad about reading e-mails, but good at sending them.
8. My favorite place is the Bahamas.
9. I sleep with four dogs and, on occasion, four dogs and two cats, when my fiancĂ© [NHL player Mike Comrie] isn’t home.
10. My sister Haylie Duff and I can quote every line from the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous.
11. I once rapped live on stage with Snoop Dogg.
12. I’ve been on more than 100 flights in the last 365 days.
13. I cut my bangs short every couple of months, and each time, I hate myself for doing it.
14. I have an unhealthy relationship with salt.
15. I watch a lot of hockey games.
16. I lose my keys at least twice a day.
17. I cannot keep my plants alive.
18. I love to play Scrabble with my fiancé.
19. I love putting makeup on other people. If I wasn’t an actress, I would be a makeup artist.
20. I won’t live in L.A. forever.
21. I loooove to shop online.
22. I love Canada. (Her fiance is from Edmonton, Alberta.)
23. The only car accidents I have ever been in were on my own property.
24. I have 20/15 vision.
25. I have a million cookbooks, read them all of the time, and have never used a recipe from any of them.
thanks skye